- About Us
- Our Business
- Investor Relation
- Contact Us
WHAT WE DO
Yoong Onn is a leading integrated designer, manufacturer, distributor and retailer of home linen and bedding accessories in the region.
Backed by over five decades of experience, Yoong Onn has more than 10 main brands of home linen for premium to mid-range consumers to date. Indeed, our success stories of well-established brands include Novelle, Jean Perry, Louis Casa, Genova, Niki Cains, Diana, and Cotonsoft. With our integrated operations, strong expertise, and multiple distribution channels including our “Home’s Harmony” retail outlets, our brands have become household names not only in Malaysia but also the region.
We also provide homeware and lifestyle furniture to complement our own manufactured home linen and bedding accessories, such as:
- Bed and bath linen
- Bed, bath, living room and kitchen accessories
- Rugs, carpets and floor mats; and homeware.
- Lifestyle furniture
Our comprehensive product range is available in our more than twenty (20) fully-owned retail outlets and two hundred and fifty (250) consignment counters across Malaysia.
We also supply bedding and bath linen and accessories to hospitality-based institutions, including military accommodations, cruise ships, hospitals, the Royal Customs, as well as a growing list of resorts and hotels.
We export to more than Seventeen (17) countries namely Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Dubai, Fiji, Indonesia, Japan, Mozambique, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippine, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam.
Yoong Onn, exceptional-quality home linen for homes across the world.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Sunway Carnival Shopping Mall, Penang.
- Home’s Harmony brand was awarded The Brandlaureate BestBrands award in Retail Home-Linen & Homeware
- Signed Agency Agreement with WR Trading Co. Ltd in Cambodia, to sale, market and distribute the Yoong Onn Products in Cambodia.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Damen Shopping Mall, Selangor.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in D’Pulze Shopping Gallery, Selangor.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Atria Shopping mall, Selangor.
- Constructed a New warehouse and show room in Nilai with storage capacity of 100,000 sq ft.
- Acquired on industrial land of 8,985 sqm opposite to the factory in Nilai.
- Signed new license Manufacturing Agreement with Pororo.
- Signed new license Manufacturing Agreement with Santa Barbara Polo.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in KL Festival City Mall, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
- Constructed a 5 storey warehouse in our Nilai factory with more than 65,000 sq ft storage capacity.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Paradigm Mall, Selangor.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Setia City Mall, Selangor.
- Opened 1st “Home’s Harmony” Living Gallery in Publika Shopping Gallery G4 Floor, Kuala Lumpur.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Publika Shopping Gallery UG, Kuala Lumpur.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Viva Home Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
- Open ” Niki Cains ” Boutique shop in Viva Home Shopping Mall , Kuala Lumpur.
- Assessed and awarded ISO 9001 : 2008 for the manufacturing of Bed Linens & Other Soft Furnishing Accessories.
- Appointed a Distributor in Vietnam to penetrate Vietnam market.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Plaza Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Gurney Plaza, Penang.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet in Sunway Pyramid, Selangor.
- Opened “Home’s Harmony” retail outlets in Queensbay Mall, Penang.
- Established “Home’s Harmony” flagship retail outlet in One Utama Shopping Centre.
- Ann Taylor launched for mid-market.
- Began distributing products to East Malaysia & Brunei.
- Louis Casa, Genova and Firenze brands launched.
- Built manufacturing plant on its 9.3 acres of land in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan to increase production capacity.
- Established “Home’s Harmony” retail outlet to be a one-stop supply centre for home linen and homeware.
- Jean Perry launched for the premium market.
- Ventured into manufacturing of bath linen, curtains and cushion covers.
- Secured first export sales to Singapore.
- Incorporated Syarikat Yoong Onn Sdn Bhd, which took over all the business of Yoon On.
- Diana was launched in Malaysia for mid-range market and Novelle for premium consumers.
- Commenced small scale manufacturing of home linen, focusing on bed linen, through Yoon On.
- Established Yoon On, a partnership entity, whose main business was in trading and retailing of textile and home linen.